Tuesday 19 July 2011

Witch

This is a "heavy-duty" purification spell.
To break a curse
On the night after the full moon and just before bed, light 13 candles, preferably white. Fill the tub up with hot water (as hot as you can stand to sit in). Add 1 cup sea salt, 1 tablespoon sage, 1 tablespoon lavender and 1 tablespoon chamomile. Turn off the water and let the bath steep in the herbs. Kneel or sit in front of the tub, in the nude, and repeat this incantation: 

What was done was done 
Be it now undone 
By the light of the full moon's wane 
Cleanse my soul of taint and stain 
Let now my hurtful spell reverse 
And lift from me this vicious curse 
As I enter now this sacred space 
Return my spirit to it's grace 

Enter the bath and let the water cleanse away the effects of the curse. Use your hands to gather up the water and pour it 3 times of your head. Each time you do, repeat: 

Accept my apologies for what was done 
Disperse my spell with the morning's sun 

Remain in the bath until the water cools. Drain the tub and rinse off. Snuff the candles and go to sleep. By dawn the curse will be broken and you will once again find that feeling of "blessedness" that you lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment